You will need 3 eggs, half a liter of milk, one tin of condensed milk, 1/4 cup of sugar to caramelize. That's all you want really.
- Beat the eggs into submission, Nigella Lawson style.
- Add the tin of condensed milk and mix it well.
- Lick the tin clean, make sure you don't cut your finger, tongue etc on the sharp tin edges.
- Melt the sugar in a pan till it turns light brown.
- Pour the sugar caramel to the bottom of the pudding container.
- Mix the milk to the egg-condensed milk mixture and pour it over the caramel.
- Double boil for 20-25 minutes.
- Once it is cooked, bring it to room temperature and turn it out of the mold to reveal the caramelized top layer.
- Marvel at the masterpiece for two minutes.
- Refrigerate the pudding for two hours.
- Eat it like nobody's looking.